Monday, June 13, 2005

Closet Queen

I just have to write about this.

Last Wednesday, a dear friend gave a me a grand tour of her Mom's closet. Nope, there's no lion, nor a witch, but oooh! What a wardrobe! Suffice it to say that I have never seen and I don't think I will ever see a more organized wardrobe as her Mom's. Just about everything is in their proper place. Every shirt, pair of pants, shoe, and suit, knows where it belongs in the grander scheme of closet things. In this world, sleeveless blouses don't mingle with tailored suits. Blues are not to mix with reds. My friend assures me she is never going to be like her Mom but as I entered her own room. . . Well, let me just say she's really trying not to be like her, BUT.

And I mean this as a compliment.

3 Comments:

Blogger barbiegirl said...

i would sort out the clothes in my closet by color... alphabetically... if i had the storage space. but, alas... hahaha!

welcome to blog! :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger mama_aly said...

welcome blogger!

barbiegirl would if she could ... but there's just too many other things to do.

7:55 AM  
Blogger sandygirl said...

uuuy...nice surprise finding you through a link. sulat ka pa! ;)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home