Sunday, October 22, 2006

When I Say Nothing At All

I’m a writer. Yep, a legit one. I have actually written a book. Filled up the pages with words that make sentences, that eventually led to stories. It’s amazing though, that even when I can make words speak for me, I can’t speak them myself. I have all the words in my head but I find it so hard to say them out loud. I can write them, that’s easy. But talking, that’s an entirely different matter. Sometimes I wish I just had a blimp on my head that flashes everything I want to say. Hmm…that was just a thought. I think a blimp would cramp my style. But you know what I mean, right? On other days, I wish people could just read my thoughts. BUT . . .my thoughts exactly!!! If that were to happen, my world would definitely be so much more complicated. If only my not saying anything would make people understand what I’m trying to say. I’m afraid I would have to live in an alternate world for that to ever happen.

People need words. I need words, too. I just wish there’s an easier way to say them. Or I’ll say nothing at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi amy,

i happen to come to your blog spot when i followed some links.. well, you are a writer, i admire you for that, thoughout history it is proven that the pen is mightier than the sword.. you don't have to worry about your being not a talker.. just be what you are.. God bless.

fr.jay-ar
jayarmsc@yahoo.com

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home