Saturday, May 30, 2009

On Rainy Days

It rained. As sure as I was that it will, it did. It made me recall of that time when we had to pick up guests for my party. Otherwise, we would have had buffet food for two weeks! I understand it as God’s blessing. Now. Before, I used to think of rain on such a day as a bad omen. A pesky inconvenience for me and for all my friends, but especially for me. Now, it is God blessing me abundantly! And yes how He has blessed me indeed. So for all of those down with the blues in the rain, think of it this way. . .God has a purpose for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Even the littlest fall of rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger barbiegirl said...

My first thought after reading this is, "I wonder if she still feels the same way about rain NOW?"

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home